About Systems Integration Team - ESR Hub
Systems Integration Team
- Produce a General Ledger (GL) Interface to agreed specifications and frequency for each ESR Organisation.
- Ensure that all ESR interfaces are operating to the agreed SLAs and timeframes; data is being exchanged successfully and conduct operational review meetings with key stakeholders.
- Enable the ESR community to make the best use of Core and Non-Core Interfaces, extending uptake and generating increased savings to the wider NHS.
- Work with NHS Organisations, 3rd Party Providers, the wider ESR Team and the ESR Supplier to define requirements and proposed solutions for additional interfaces with ESR. To ensure the adequate specification, quality testing, satisfactory delivery and support of interfaces are to Service Level Agreements.
- To provide the technical lead to the ESR community in relation to potential networking issues, PC configuration and local software installation.
- General Ledger (GL)
- NHS Pensions
- Doctors in Training Interface
- Professional Bodies (GMC ,NMC, HCPC, GDC)
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- RPP (Smartcard/CIS)
Role: Head of Systems Integration
Role: Service Delivery Manager