Who can help - ESR Hub

How to find help at your organisation

Your access to ESR is managed by your organisation.  If you are looking for help with access or have any other queries about ESR, you should contact the ESR System Administrator at your organisation.

If an organisation has provided a contact point to the NHS ESR Central Team, this information is held in our System Administration search which you can access by clicking on the image below. (Please note that you will need the full name of your organisation not the local hospital or centre where you work).

If there are no contact details held, we suggest you look at your organisation's intranet for information about ESR support, or contact the HR department.

Find your System Administrator

The role of the NHS ESR Central Team

The NHS ESR Central Team does not have access to an organisation's data held in ESR.  Therefore we are unable to assist with queries from employee users.  Please contact your organisation's ESR System Administrator as described above.

This site provides information to help you with most commonly raised queries, including how to manage your password, look at your payslip or TRS, etc.  Please look at the information provided in the Looking for Help? this section to see what is available to help you.