About Communications and Engagement Team - ESR Hub
Communications and Engagement Team
Our Communications and Engagement Team
- The development and execution of ESR Service Communications and Engagement Strategy; ensuring that the benefits relating to ESR functionality are appropriately communicated to our Users and stakeholders.
- National communications and ESR channels such as Twitter, ESR News, websites etc.
- National and regional strategic engagement with key stakeholders, for example; NHS England, NHS Improvement and NHS Employers
- Engagement at a local and regional level with NHS Directors of Workforce, ESR Leads, Learning and Development Leads.
- The ESR Annual Assessment for all NHS ESR Organisations. This enables the ESR team to monitor Organisations usage of ESR and support local implementation of ESR functionality.
- Providing local and regional guidance and support, running webinars and workshops to help Organisations better understand the capability of the ESR solution.
- Providing light touch project management support to Organisations.
- Working with the ESR Supplier to ensure that operational communications are effective and provide the appropriate guidance for Users and Organisations.
Role: Head of Strategic Communications and Engagement
Regional Communications and Engagement Teams
Contact information for regional communications and engagement teams can be found using the links below:
North of England - covering North East, North West, and Yorkshire and Humber
Midlands and East of England - covering East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England
South of England - covering South West, South East, South Central